How about we make a noodle dish that’s kind of a curry, but also kind of a ramen, and happens to be ridiculously delicious? Like, one where you can clean out the fridge, but also kind of make it Instagramably beautiful, all while feeling like you’re eating takeout?
1 TB extra virgin olive oil
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 TB Thai Kitchen red curry paste
2 cups chicken broth
15 oz can Thai Kitchen Organic coconut milk
6-8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
3oz (1 sleeve) Hakubaku Organic Ramen Noodles
1 TB chopped cilantro
1. Heat olive oil in stock pot. Add onion and bell pepper and cook for approximately 5-7 minutes, until softened.
2. Stir in garlic and cook for another minute.
3. Add red curry paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, until it becomes fragrant.
4. Add chicken stock and coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add shrimp to the pot. After 3-4 minutes, add the ramen noodles to the pot as well (just the noodles – toss the flavor packets). Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, until shrimp is opaque and ramen noodles are soft.
6. Add the juice from ½ of a lime to the pot and garnish with cilantro.